Learn With Us!
Throughout the year, we hold workshops and seminars, and participate in conferences and events in an effort to educate our audiences and clients. Bookmark this page and like our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on when and where we are speaking. We hope you will join us at one of our upcoming events!
Summer Happy Hour for Public School Employees
SOLD OUT for 2019!
Over the years, Mary Alice and Lisa have worked with thousands of active and retired school employees, and this summer they're offering a casual and fun "Happy Hour" complete with a drink and snack of your choice.
We will host workshops at each of our office locations to benefit our public school teachers & employees.
While in your shorts and flip-flops, you will learn:
- How long do I have to work?
- What are the rules for receiving a pension?
- Why should I have a 403b plan?
- Is my life insurance coverage adequate?
- How does my health insurance work in retirement?
- Why should I have an HSA?
- What can I expect from Social Security?
- Should I T-Drop after 28 years?
As a business, we will not benefit financially from these workshops. These sessions are designed to educate, not sell. We are passionate about helping teachers and other public school employees understand the importance of proper retirement and insurance planning. REGISTRATION FOR HIS EVENT IS CLOSED.